Task 5
Use pre-production techniques to
draw up plans for your chosen production.
You must include the following
(specific to your production idea):
·
Risk
assessment
·
Storyboards
·
Shooting
schedules
·
Script
·
Production
Diary
·
Location
recognisance
·
Production
schedules
·
Contingency
Plans
·
Shot Logs
·
Layout
plans
Test shots / sequences
________________________________________________________________
The drawings below are sketches and concepts for my character designs that will be used in the game that I, Daryl Bates, Brandon McNamara and Josh Mayer are making together. These character designs, when finished digitally, will be used in scenarios where the main character will converse with other characters. I had to spend more time on certain characters, as can be seen in the extra sketches, because I was unsure about how I might go about drawing them.
I will be using Adobe Illustrator to finish these designs (give them colour, a black outline, etc.). however, I don't have a working computer at home so everything I do will be done in college, this limits my time to finish these designs and I may not be able to finish all of them, in which case I will only focus on the main characters of the game.


Test shots / sequences
________________________________________________________________
The drawings below are sketches and concepts for my character designs that will be used in the game that I, Daryl Bates, Brandon McNamara and Josh Mayer are making together. These character designs, when finished digitally, will be used in scenarios where the main character will converse with other characters. I had to spend more time on certain characters, as can be seen in the extra sketches, because I was unsure about how I might go about drawing them.
I will be using Adobe Illustrator to finish these designs (give them colour, a black outline, etc.). however, I don't have a working computer at home so everything I do will be done in college, this limits my time to finish these designs and I may not be able to finish all of them, in which case I will only focus on the main characters of the game.
Sketches










